Mario Meets Kirby Mario Meets Kirby

I though it was good and nicely animated, but I do feel that the writing was poor for it. It felt as if you guys only had to work with what you got and couldn't improve it. The voice acting suited it to save it (and I would like to know who voiced it), but I didn't get why it was so fast paced. I'm guessing it was how the original story was and you guys are just reusing.

I don't know. I don't play Mario much. I'm just a koala.

(I did enjoy the voice acting though. Kudos for that!)

JonBro responds:

Well, the idea behind this movie is that I narrated a very badly written fan fiction I found online somewhere and animated it just to show how nonsensical it is. The narration and animation were both done by me, but I guess I forgot to credit myself for the narration, so that could certainly be fixed. Thanks for the review :)

The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

Fanta-stick!

Nice find of song, great lip-sync and excellentdrawings of the Madness, Tankmen, pico etc. Fav'd!

Metal Gear Timelapse Metal Gear Timelapse

Class.

I really enjoyed that. Maybe you should do one of Otacon Or Big Boss. But still, brilliant.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Thank Christ! It's been a day since I started playing, and could only get as far as the fourth guy, get losing five times in a row against the first one, just beat it now.
Excellent game, full of suspense and dark humour. Didn't realise the faces above me were ghosts, I thought they were warnings. Amazing music also, definitely one of my favourites.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

I finally completed it...

I love it. One of the most influential flash games on the web. Haven't played the third one yet, still haven't completed number two...

Not Rocket Science Not Rocket Science

Great for a first time!

This is very good! Better than what I expected, no instructions needed really.

Metal gear solid:Encounter2 Metal gear solid:Encounter2

Finally!

I've been looking for the MGS theme for my game! This'll be good.. I'll credit you.

dbz-dude responds:

thanks :)

Kirby 64 - Forest Kirby 64 - Forest

I like it. Its traditional

Ca I use it for my game?

MasterJace responds:

Go nuts

\The One/ \The One/

Not bad, like the kiddy

feeling like the guy below me sed vvvv
I'll put this into my game. I'll credit you :)

Adamaja456 responds:

thanks man!
ill be sure to play your game :)